THIS IS AERO PRECISION EXCLUSIVE DESIGN - NEW AND IMPROVED FROM THE TRADITIONAL AR-15 LOWER RECEIVER - STILL COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STANDARD AR-15 UPPER RECEIVERS AS WELL AS THE EXCLUSIVE AERO PRECISION M4E1 UPPER RECEIVERS.
The M4E1 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Aside from the visual upgrades this custom engineered design provides that challenge much more expensive billet options, we have added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
M4E1 Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
Shipping to FFL Dealer Required-Yes
Made In America-Yes
Material-Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
Markings-"Cal Multi", "M4-" Serial Number Designation
Compatibility-Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
Weight (oz)-8.61 oz
Other-Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw. Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin (Included).
See Manufacturer Product Video:
Please note that due to current extreme demand conditions, we list availability on this item when it is ALLOCATED to us by the manufacturer and is in the process of being shipped to us. ALLOCATED means that a production batch has been completed, and the shipment is being prepared at the manufacturer, and we have a firm count on exactly how many we are getting. Therefore there may be a delay of a week or so in shipping the items pending our receipt of the incoming shipment, depending on when you place your order. Generally, these are all SOLD OUT before the incoming shipment arrives, so if you get in when they show AVAILABLE you WILL GET ONE. In addition, we operate a "Wait List" for when these are out of stock, contact us to be added to the wait list and we will notify you when we have been allocated our next shipment from the manufacturer, and you will have the chance to purchase BEFORE they are listed as available on the site.
*** YOU MUST SEND, OR HAVE YOUR FFL SEND, A COPY OF THE FFL FOR WHERE THE ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED - PLEASE E-MAIL TO [email protected]
AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER **
We do not get proactive information from the manufacturer on when the next batch will be forthcoming so we can't provide any kind of firm ETA for the wait list, so please don't ask "When will you have more of these?", because we don't know. When we get an allocation, we're happy, and everyone on the wait list is happy, that's kind of how things are working right now. If we get a large enough allocation that we are able to fulfill everyone on the wait list and still have some left over, we list them for sale IMMEDIATELY on the web site so those scouring the web to find them can get in on it. We hope you understand how we're TRYING to take care of everyone, knowing that the supply is only a small fraction of the demand right now!